The Technical Office
- African Studies Committee
- Cinema and Arts Committee
- History Committee
- Humanities committee
- Literature committee
Translate a book: How to apply ?
- Send your CV and proposal to the Technical Office using the form provided.
- Your proposal is evaluated by one of the specialized committee of the Technical Office.
- If it is accepted, the proposed title is sent to the Intellectual Property Office.
- The Intellectual Property Office writes to the publisher to buy translation rights.
- In case of approval by the publishing house, the contract is signed with the translator.
- When the translation is finished, it is reviewed by a specialist and if it is approved, The Technical Office sends it to the Editorial Office.